Friday, March 5, 2010

FRIDAY LINKS - 3/5/10

Very little makes me happier than a solid Friday morning. No matter now much crap I have to do on a Friday, I always just roll out of bed with a big SMILE on my face. And I know you do the same. Because no matter what happens today, no matter how much lame work comes your way, or crappy emails you get, tomorrow is the WEEKEND. Oh man, can't you just taste it?

Well, now you've got another reason to smile on Fridays. Because that's right ladies and gents, we're rolling out whole new segment here.

Danny and I spend the whole week (or just like 4 minutes a day, if you read this Kate) scouring the internet for things we like. And we really, really search out there. We go to at least 3 sites to find this craaaaaazy stuff. And now, we're passing these links onto you! Here they are, our 5 links of the week:
Alright all - have a safe, happy, healthy Leprechaun-filled weekend. After all, it might be a crackhead, got hold of the wrooooong stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment