Friday, March 19, 2010

FRIDAY LINKS - 3/19/10

Is this weather serious? What is it 84 degrees outside? I'm pretty sure there isn't a cloud within a 45 mile radius of the island of Manhattan - which is outrageous. You have to be on top of the Empire State Building to even see that far. If I were you I wouldn't even be reading this post because I'd be so deep in Central Park exploring castles and lakes and stuff. Barry even took the day off and is on his way to Boston (the kid's scared of traveling) - that's how nice it is outside. However, I have to hand it you...you're a die-hard fan of this blog and I respect that. And for that, your reward is some pretty fantastic links. Enjoy the weather and get the F outside!

1. We're not gonna lie to anyone out there, we're suckers for really really really cute videos here at AmISupposedToTipThatGuy. Don't judge us, just watch.

2. Mix one of my favorite actors with a show which is currently having one of it's best seasons in the past decade and you get.... comedic gold.

3. MARCH MADNESS!!! Enough Said. Bracket Busted already? Sucker!

UPDATE...we now have a 4th link for the weekend, as I felt we needed to support more March Madness on this blog. If you love college hoops, you'll love THIS!

That's enough for today....get outside!

1 comment: