Friday, March 26, 2010

FRIDAY LINKS - 3/26/10

Exactly one week ago today I was sitting in this same seat, probably wearing these same clothes, and blogging about 84 degree weather, exploring caves and wearing flip flops and stuff. Well Mother Earth didn't like that too much as she swiftly laughed in my face and sent us back to the days of 40 degree weather and ripping winds. (note to self: close the window before you go to sleep).

But I'm not phased. YOU HEAR THAT MOTHER EARTH? Ain't nobody gonna slow me down, whoa no. Not when apparently March Madness is only starting to heat up, it's Friday, and we're about to bless you with some amazing links. We get you guys (and girls) - you don't have countless hours to scour the web for the best content (if our bosses are reading - neither do we), so we do it for you. Sit back, grab a beer, and check out these links.

After all it is Friday, time to rise and fire.

1. Modern Family is quickly becoming my new favorite show. And a lot of it has to do with this guy.

2. Rumor has it, the Drunk History series is making a comeback...and they are better than ever. That link is for an older one, but when the new one is released, you'll find it here. If this is the first one you've seen, I highly suggest watching the other ones. I know you know how to search the internet yourself, we're not gonna spoon-feed you here.

3. It's great to see you!

4. I know I'm a little late on this whole chat roulette thing, but this is hysterical.

5. And of course, we couldn't leave out the cute video of the day! (p.s. I hate that f'ing kid).

Get after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment